Cooee in wine

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
nikik10

Cooee in wine

Post by nikik10 »

cooee can be run in wine? me at all because it did not want to go and it worked well but the music went as I wanted to sign the keyboard did not go at all :(
DaVince
Level 8
Level 8

Post by DaVince »

cooee can be run in wine?
The answer is always maybe. If not, it's something that needs to be fixed.

What do you mean by "the music went" and "the keyboard did not go"? That the music just stopped somewhere in the middle and the program wouldn't respond to keyboard input?

What version of Wine are you using? (Type wine --version in a terminal) What distro? And after that, what's the terminal output?
Joseh

Re: Cooee in wine

Post by Joseh »

Club Cooee work well in Wine 1.6. To run all menus need jscript library as native. Better use winprefix for this. But... Cooee is a 3d chat with some aditional features like djparty. Djparty is a 3d item that link in youtube, grooveshark and others to create music setlists in chatroom. I think that need flashplayer. So I installed flashplayer downloaded in Adobe webpage. In some versions of cooee it work but not in actual version. The big question is: how to know what libraries this aplication need?