"Plugin verification data mismatch in" in Qt5 app

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Morumo

"Plugin verification data mismatch in" in Qt5 app

Post by Morumo »

Hello, I've been trying to run an app for studying purposes and the wizard setup runs fine and installs fines, as i compare the installation with a Windows one and everything is according. The problem happens when i try to run the application, the app window show up as normal but with an error of not finding the "event pop up", in the bash i can see the error "Plugin verification data mismatch in (specific dlls that are correctly installed)" and bellow a Qt5 error "critical invalid cursor handle" that has been already resolved ( viewtopic.php?t=35754 ), but i can't use this solution of using the 6.18-staging because when using 'make' with the tar.xz it keeps running for about 30 minutes and repeating "-gstrict-dwarf -fno-omit-frame-pointer -g -O2 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0" , am i missing something?
I would like to now if someone knows something about the lengthy "make" or another solution to Qt5 applications, thanks for the support and Wine. :)
savelov
Level 2
Level 2

Re: "Plugin verification data mismatch in" in Qt5 app

Post by savelov »

Did you try using latest staging binary release? you don't need to compile it yourself - I see it available for example for ubuntu - https://wiki.winehq.org/Ubuntu
you need to use following cmd line -
sudo apt install --install-recommends winehq-staging.
I assume similar version exists for other distributions