Issue with Win app scaling at inner window space

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Sergey_I

Issue with Win app scaling at inner window space

Post by Sergey_I »

Hi all!
Could anybody make a suggestion does it possible to fix a wrong scaling of some visual elements inside the app main window that is presented in the attached files?
The raw app is an HMI for the equipment manipulation. This app run on Windows XP on the old industrial embeddable PC, the motherboard and the processor are produced by Via Technologies.
That's a single-file app that exchanges data with the main PLC.
As it seems the problems are with the cartoon image for the equipment and the buttons bar on the left side - it looks like the scaling factor for that elements is changed somehow.
The cartoon image most probably is an .emf file - I see several (but not all) .emf files for some equipment instances in the program folders.
I'm trying to start that Win app on the more or less modern Biostar motherboard with AMD Athlon under the Debian 11.3 32bit.
I've tried to set personal settings for that app in the winecfg and to change fonts scaling factor in the registry LogPixel record, also I've tried to change virtual desktops with different resolutions - no effect on that elements on app's main window.
Maybe it's possible to adjust some settings for X11 video driver that is used to render the Wine window or something else?
Attachments
SSVP323.png
SSVP323_wine_def.png