Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Post Reply
Kasatik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by Kasatik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
Image

jkfloris
Level 7
Level 7
Posts: 921
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by jkfloris » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 pm

I have tried to duplicate your issue, but I can't find the screen you are referring to. :oops:
Could you give some directions?

Kasatik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by Kasatik » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:11 am

jkfloris wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 pm
I have tried to duplicate your issue, but I can't find the screen you are referring to. :oops:
Could you give some directions?
For example, a volume indicator. Settings - colors. Try to double-click on the color.
Image

Kasatik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by Kasatik » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 am

Wine version 5.0.0 ~ buster. Version 5.2 had the same problem.

iosman001
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:27 am

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by iosman001 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am

Kasatik wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm
Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
Image
That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.

Gcenx
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by Gcenx » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:11 pm

iosman001 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am
That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.
Follow what’s being explained here, the theme is nothing todo with not being able to double click a field as you can on windows.

iosman001
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:27 am

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by iosman001 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:14 pm

iosman001 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am
Kasatik wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm
Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works . .
. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
Image
That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.
thanks my issue has been fixed.

diegomagikal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by diegomagikal » Wed May 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi! How did you fixed it? I'm facing the same problem. I can't find themes for wine.

Post Reply