XBox 360 Controller Configuration.

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Andrew Rodger

XBox 360 Controller Configuration.

Post by Andrew Rodger »

Hi there,

I am intending to use WIne mainly to use computer/video game/arcade machine emulators. In MAME my third-party XBox 360 controller buttons can be remapped within the emulator but the left analog stick is the default for movement. I need to change this to the D-Pad which MAME doesn't recognise. How do I remap the controller? What software do I need to install and run?

Thanks.
GregorySmith

Re: XBox 360 Controller Configuration.

Post by GregorySmith »

At the authentic Xbox 360 console and the Xbox 360 S console, each controller is assigned to one of the four lighted sections. the first controller linked is assigned the upper-left segment, then the upper-proper, decrease-left, and eventually lower-right sections. while you're the usage of the controller with a home windows 10 tool, the guide button opens the game bar whilst pressed at some point of pc gameplay. Exception: all through recreation streaming thru the Xbox app for home windows 10, urgent this button returns you to the house screen of the Xbox app.