Wine Swag Sticker Poll (Please vote!)

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
dimesio

Wine Swag Sticker Poll (Please vote!)

Post by dimesio »

Originally posted on wine-devel by Aric Stewart, with a request to pass on to our users:
So all the way back at wineconf I volunteered to be swag master for winehq. The idea is to have something that can be given away at trade shows, presentations, LUG visits and the like. Just something to help promote the visibility of the project.

Jana here, CodeWeavers marketing director, has put together a sampling of designs to do as our first sticker and so now we are looking for some feedback on what people prefer.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

The poll will run for as long as it feels like it needs to get some sort of winner. Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
Faalagorn
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Wine Swag Sticker Poll (Please vote!)

Post by Faalagorn »

I already stated that in form fill comments, but why not use the WINE logo used across winehq.org and winecfg tool? It's most widely known and recognizable and it would be nice to have a sticker/merchandise with it :). Currently the Upright Bottle is mostly similar to it, though I personally like Side Bottle a little more.

Unless the original logo is already planned/made and that's just the poll for the extra one, then it's a non-issue :P
frazelle09

Post by frazelle09 »

I personally like Side Bottle a little more.
Ettvin

Post by Ettvin »

I made my voice for artistic one :)
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

The sideways bottle won, with some tweaks. https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-d ... 18523.html