Many Thanks

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
v/

Many Thanks

Post by v/ »

From a FreeBSD-6.3 box : i would like to thanks all Wine staff for the great work done today : Wine 0.9.57 run some Adobe programs like a charm ('Shop7, Illustr.10) and Painter7 is about to work pratically completely (some screen refresh/map trouble). Kais plugins tools are nice too, except Kais v3 which is perhaps too old and does some old calls to create childs windows (we lose focus on the main Photoshop window). Sounds system work fine (OSS), and a SoundForge 6 is very nice to use on my BSD box. My last try was from 0.9.3x version, and i'm very surprising of what you have done.
A lot of thanks to you, very great job,

v/
Dan Kegel

Many Thanks

Post by Dan Kegel »

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 1:25 PM, v/ <[email protected]> wrote:
Wine 0.9.57 run some Adobe programs like a charm ('Shop7, Illustr.10)
and Painter7 is about to work pratically completely (some screen refresh/map trouble).
Kais plugins tools are nice too, except Kais v3 which is perhaps too old
and does some old calls to create childs windows (we lose focus on the main Photoshop window).
I'm very interested in the Kai plugin problem. Can you give me
more details? Is there a demo version of the plugin I can try?
- Dan
v/

Post by v/ »

i'm affraid there's no demo version anymore, Kai KPT v3 is coming from 95, and editor is gone. i'll send you a detailed report on what happen.