bar's buttons disappear after changing theme

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
jojofx
Level 1
Level 1

bar's buttons disappear after changing theme

Post by jojofx »

Good afternoon,

I installed debian stretch RC1-amd64 few days ago along with wine-staging-2.0 and then installed a windows software called sierrachart (even on their website they claim it is usable on linux with wine)
The software runs pretty fine indeed, the only small issue i have is when i run the wineprefix with "no-theme" i got this
1.png
If i try to switch theme (either using gtk-theme integration or installing any other theme .msstyle) i got this
2.png
As you can see buttons on the top bar are hidden and only after i click with mouse on those buttons they appears
3.png
I can't figure out how to resolve this, /usr/bin/gtk-update-cache-info didn't work and for some reason if i try to install it with crossover i don't have this problem.
Any of you guys have some ideas?
Thanks.
Jojofx.

P.S.
The wine-prefix im running is in 32bit on a amd64 pc (with added i386 architecture to it)
I also installed vcrun2010 and corefonts with winetricks as required.
jojofx
Level 1
Level 1

Re: bar's buttons disappear after changing theme

Post by jojofx »

I have tried few other fixes but nothing changed, i also tried to add key in registry as suggested on winehq-faq "10.4.6 Wine displays corrupted or missing text".
Any suggestion please?
Thanks.