queued items on appdb

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
nickanc

queued items on appdb

Post by nickanc »

Hello!
I am new to wine forums and appdb, I hope this question doesnt seem silly.

I registered on wine appdb and sent data for a new version of an application (GOG Galaxy, the queued item is at https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager. ... &iId=32543 for those who can view it) in August, which works platinum with the right winetricks instead of bronze/garbage as it is rated ( with "winetricks corefonts gdiplus gdiplus_winxp vcrun2012" IMHO it should work, but I tested with "corefonts d3dx10 directx9 gdiplus gdiplus_winxp quartz vcrun2012 vcrun2013" on ). To me, it seemed a great result to obtain better results than the ones on appdb so I sent this test, but it is still queued while new versions of the application did come out (the last one works with the same winetricks). I understand that people is busy doing other things and that checking tests takes some time, but, since I didnt receive any message apart from an automatic message saying it is queued, I wonder if I did some mistake in reporting the test. Moreover, when I look the queued entry I cant read the tests I sent and it says "No test results", but if I click "your queued items", the entry has an edit button and only if I click there, I can read and edit the results of the tests.
dimesio

Re: queued items on appdb

Post by dimesio »

I processed your submission since the supermaintainers didn't. Note that I changed your rating to gold to conform to the rating definitions. Apps that require native dlls or other tweaks cannot be rated platinum.