USB Device support (Dongle).

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
toplek

USB Device support (Dongle).

Post by toplek »

Hello,

I'm trying to run Hardware security key (Televox Tele Klucz TASP) on wine-1.7.47. The service (driver) seems to work correctly but is not communicating with the dongle. There are couple entries in the logs:

xme:service:EnumDependentServicesW 0x1133f8 0x00000001 (nil) 0x00000000 0x33dd34 0x33dd38 - stub
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl Unsupported ioctl 74080 (device=7 access=1 func=20 method=0)
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl Unsupported ioctl 74080 (device=7 access=1 func=20 method=0)
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
The explorer process failed to start.
fixme:process:GetProcessWorkingSetSize (0xffffffff,0xcbe910,0xcbe914): stub

Please help in solving this problem.
dimesio

Re: USB Device support (Dongle).

Post by dimesio »

Dongles don't work in Wine. Someone tried working on it long ago, but gave up. You could try the old patches, but I doubt they apply to current Wine, and last I heard, they didn't work. http://wiki.winehq.org/USB