Problem with double click a directory in a file browser

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
rlx
Level 1
Level 1

Problem with double click a directory in a file browser

Post by rlx »

Hi,

As I evaluate SilkyPix on Wine I come across a problem where I can't open a subdirectory when using the file browser.

Here is the file browser as it appears initially and after double clicking on any entry in a subdirectory,
Initial state of file browser
Initial state of file browser
After double clicking on the '/' entry the browser becomes.
File browser after double clicking the '/' entry
File browser after double clicking the '/' entry
Now if I double click on any directory icon the browser goes back the initial screen instead of opening the directory as if the directories were empty. But most of those directories are not empty. Wine outputs the following message after I double clicked the second screen.

Code: Select all

fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 24000 (device=2 access=1 func=0 method=0)
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 24000 (device=2 access=1 func=0 method=0)
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x102d8), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

I get this problem when running SilkyPix Pro5 and Pro6 on Wine-1.7.12 on Slackware64 Multilib Current and kernel Linux version 3.10.9 (gcc version 4.8.1 (GCC) ) #6 SMP Sun Feb 16 07:48:49 EST 2014.

I have reviewed the library overrides and all libraries are set to either (builtin) or (builtin,native) so I am using no native dll's at this point.