Account Deletion

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
mangosandstorm

Account Deletion

Post by mangosandstorm »

I need my account and this alt deleted.
I changed the email of my account before realizing that it would deactivate the account and I can't access it now.
dimesio

Re: Account Deletion

Post by dimesio »

Done.
mangosandstorm2

Post by mangosandstorm2 »

dimesio wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:14 pmDone.
You deleted the alt but not the main account. The main account is still stuck in "account is inactive" and needs to have the email verified.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

I deleted the account you posted from. I can delete the account your last post came from, but I have a feeling that's not what you want. So exactly what account are you asking me to delete?
mangosandstorm2

I had an account on this board. I decided to delete it. Before requesting the deletion I changed the email address to a random one.
I am now unable to access that account to request it's deletion because I didn't know that it would be locked when I changed the email.
I'd like to request it be deleted but I'm unable to DM you directly so that I can present you with enough information to verify that I'm the owner of the account.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

mangosandstorm2 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:31 pm I'd like to request it be deleted but I'm unable to DM you directly so that I can present you with enough information to verify that I'm the owner of the account.
You can email me the information. When you are logged in, clicking on my username should get you to my profile page with an email link.

Or you could just leave it, since no one can access it anyway.
mangosandstorm2

dimesio wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:53 am You can email me the information. When you are logged in, clicking on my username should get you to my profile page with an email link.

Or you could just leave it, since no one can access it anyway.
I do not see any email link on your profile page.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

Hm, I guess I can see everyone's email because I'm a moderator. I didn't realize others couldn't.

I've sent an email to the email address of the username you are posting from. Send me your info as a reply to that email.
mangosandstorm2

Replied with the other account's information.
When that account is deleted feel free to delete this one.