is there a way to delete my account?

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
fargodwe

is there a way to delete my account?

Post by fargodwe »

I have made the mistake of trying to help on the linux forum when I obviously shouldn't be. I know I could change my password and forget it, but it would be too tempting to reset it. If there is a way could you delete my account please? That way I can still read the forum but won't be able to post anything.

Wine is of great help to me and I wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for 3 people that I would like to thank: Bob Wya, jkfloris and spoon0042. I would not have the 3 programs I really needed if it were not for these 3.

Thank you again.
dimesio

Re: is there a way to delete my account?

Post by dimesio »

fargodwe wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:31 am I have made the mistake of trying to help on the linux forum when I obviously shouldn't be.
I disagree. I gather you're upset about the thread where you mistook what program the user was asking about, but I can assure that I, and lots of others, have done that at one time or another. Mistakes happen; learn from them, and keep going. Your help on the forum is greatly appreciated.