suggestion

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
apdo
Level 1
Level 1

suggestion

Post by apdo »

i have suggestion i dont know if you like or no but i will post anyway why you dont make youtube channle and enable ads for cash you can post how fix some buggs in videos how run wine from 0 untile everything works how use emu for arm and ask for what vidoes people want etc that way people will understand faster and same time you can gain some cash as donation
Myconv

Re: suggestion

Post by Myconv »

If Wine is working right, there usually isn't anything to explain, and if it isn't working right it's really individualistic as to what the solution is. And who'd want to immortalize a bug via video? I mean essentially what you're suggesting is FAQ in youtube forum I think?

You realize that Youtube algarythmes are really picky and touchy, professional Youtubers spend alot of time and energy working them to get any money off Youtube? Also you need a minimal amount of view time or whatever from Youtube else you get nothing.I mean at first glance it seems like a good idea till you realize it would take peoples time and not give anything back. I'm not even sure it would help people to use Wine better, but I may be wrong on that.