Done Trying to Help

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
drdlund

Done Trying to Help

Post by drdlund »

I won't be submitting any more test results since when I take the time to do so, you simply reject them. You claim they are redundant, while begging for updated test results. My test results were at the very least an update. I installed a newer version of the app on a newer version of wine on a different OS. My results should have at least been added to the list of test results for the same app.

Since you merely delete what I took a lot of time to submit, I won't be submitting any more test results.
dimesio

Re: Done Trying to Help

Post by dimesio »

Since you haven't told us what app you're talking about, there's no way for me to even try to investigate why your test reports were rejected. The one thing that jumps out at me in your post is:
I installed a newer version of the app on a newer version of wine on a different OS.

If by "newer version" you mean one that did not yet have an entry, did you submit the new version? You should have, and if you didn't, but instead just submitted a test report to an incorrect version, that would have been a reason for rejecting it.