How can I edit my entry in testdb?

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
macchinetta

How can I edit my entry in testdb?

Post by macchinetta »

Hello. Question in the title.

I've make other test and note that solution I've posted (taken from the web) is not a solution, but a workaround, and is it unuseful and may make question.

Can I edit my test to correct or report that?
dimesio

Re: How can I edit my entry in testdb?

Post by dimesio »

Users can't edit test reports once they have been accepted. If the application has a maintainer, you can ask him or her to edit it for you. If it doesn't, or the maintainer doesn't respond, I can edit it for you if you post a link to it and exactly what it should say. Or, since you say you have already submitted a new, corrected report, I can simple delete the incorrect one for you.
macchinetta

Post by macchinetta »

Hello. This report: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager. ... &iId=36165

In "Additional Comments" I've reported:

Code: Select all

White screen at start, that is easily fixable removing line "1" from "DisplaySettings.xml" in "data" directory under sleeping dogs installation folder.
Because I've found that fix on the web, but after additional test I note that modify simply make game do not recognize file and reset graphics settings to default, then it's not a solution and can make confusion because user can ask why settings is not remember by a game.

Than I think edit that line so:

Code: Select all

White screen at start, that is easily fixable removing file "DisplaySettings.xml" in "data" directory under sleeping dogs installation folder.
Note that so game do not remember custom graphics settings and start with default, so you will need reset it any time you start game.
Thank-you.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

I've edited it.
macchinetta

Post by macchinetta »

Hello.

I've submitted a new updated and correct report. Feel free to delete the old one.